• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Euro Car Parts - Clutch

None, they are still out of stock. I'll call them later today or in t'morning to see if I have an update.

Just a little story about those people.
I had heard some rumours about the quality of their kit so i ordered an Exedy Stage 1 prelude/accord clutch.
What came was certainly not a stage 1 it was unboxed and looked like a cheapo.
Contacted the company who said, "oh sorry it was a mistake by our warehouse, we will send the correct oen immediately. It never came.
Contacted again, "oh sorry sir we are out of stock, we can offer a full refund, as it may be a couple of weeks before we have new stock".
I commented that they were still showing 6 on their ebay shop stock, and that i didnt want a refund i wanted a clutch, which i was happy to wait for. (this of course knowing full well you couldnt buy the clutch and import it for the price being charged lol)
Have been told only a few more days to wait and my clutch will be here.
Will let you know what arrives, and if it turns out to be , fake, or not as expected, Exedy europe and japan will be hearing about it.

Back