• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Eurospec's dyno readings

Hi guys,

I had my FN2 tuned by Romain last week, I'm really happy with how the car drives but before I went lots of people warned me his dyno reads low. Previously I'd had the car on TDI North's Dyno and made 239bhp and most people seemed to think that dyno reads high!

My car made 226.7bhp at the flywheel, I don't really know anyone else that's used the same dyno so wanted to know what other people made and is it really true about his dyno reading low?

Thanks

Dyno's will vary - don't forget it is just a tuning tool at the end of the day, I had mine mapped at Tdi North, then a 're-map' by Mase at Surrey Rolling road, the base line figure at SRR was more or less accurate to the Tdi North rolling road. - good comparison though, I guess Rob R knows what his car will pump out on the Tdi North dyno, as I am sure his car kicked out around 226 on Eurospecs dyno.

Back