• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Even More Mods....HKS Hi Power Exhaust

N77

Well I decided that I would get a new exhaust if I decided to keep the car, so sold my previous exhaust to help fund, if I purchase mods I want to change some around type of thing, so I don't go mad again :lol: and a couple of bits I have lying around etc....

I ordered this on Wednesday and it arrived Friday morning, thanks to Trojansport for the excellent service and super super price ;) it was like a kid at Christmas again :oops: and something nice and shiny greeted me when I opened the box up.

The back box was all shiny and new, excellent quality and the engraving on the side makes the exhaust that extra special :twisted:

hks1.jpg

To me this is how a Jap exhaust should look, angled up from the car, it makes it look that much more JDM Yo! I just love the look of exhausts like this, and finally I have one :-D

hks2.jpg

hks3.jpg

How it looks side on

hks4.jpg

Another side shot

hks5.jpg

Low down and dirty

hks6.jpg

Well so far I am pleased with how it looks alone, but I did have a quick blast as you do, only went to shops in between half time, and its not loud at all really, nice rumble normal driving and putting your foot down, had a quick vtec and thats where it comes into life :-D Will have to sort a video out soon

Now though the car might be selling again :oops: as I have seen this week the best Honda I could buy :oops:
Anyone wanna buy a Cosmic CTR with brand new exhaust, Premier Recaros amongst a load of other mods for £10k ;)

Carl

Well I decided that I would get a new exhaust if I decided to keep the car, so sold my previous exhaust to help fund, if I purchase mods I want to change some around type of thing, so I don't go mad again :lol: and a couple of bits I have lying around etc....

I ordered this on Wednesday and it arrived Friday morning, thanks to Trojansport for the excellent service and super super price ;) it was like a kid at Christmas again :oops: and something nice and shiny greeted me when I opened the box up.

The back box was all shiny and new, excellent quality and the engraving on the side makes the exhaust that extra special :twisted:
Carl

That is cool! Capital C! :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Love the look - They sound great to, not too loud, but just enough :cool:

PS: Buy my Teg instead ;) :D

HKS systems are great quality, just end up being huge, the silent hi-power on mine in all honesty looks too big for a DC2 but i have no issues with noise on track now, mid 70's DB reading on a static test:lol:

Glad you're pleased with it Carl:cool:

Looks really nice! 8)

It's a shame the pipe on my HKS goes under the LCA. I can't fault the system tho looks and sounds great.

Video now added :-D

[video=youtube;http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vaFmNjnbUQ]old link autoupdated[/video]

Back