• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Evo 6 alloy wheels.

Hi wondered if anyone can help? I've just bought some Evo 6 alloys and was wondering if I needed anything extra like spigot rings I've had the wheel up to the car and it just doesn't sit right even the studs don't sit right :(

Yes you need spigot rings so the wheel sits on the hub correct and also you need the Mitsubishi nuts too.

Hi thanks for the reply. Ordered the spigot rings. Is there a particular set of Mitsubishi nuts I will need or could I use some aftermarket ones?

Dunno. I know that all my evo's have came with flat faced nuts on the standards alloys.
In fact. I may have a set in the garage somewhere. Could swear I saw some the other day.

Haha I will when I eventually figure out how to do it from my phone it's been a while since I've uploaded anything on a forum.

Back