• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

EVO 8 Enkei wheels centre cap size

Hi guys, just purchased a set of Evo 8 Enkei wheels for my EP3. I've ordered my spiggot rings (64.1mm to 67.1mm), the correct flat seated M12x1.5 wheels nuts but need some help with getting the right centre caps as the wheels did not come with them. Researching on the forum and the net the advise is 60mm caps are needed but when I tried to measure them it looks more like 58-59mm. Can anyone confirm the right size caps and recommend a link to any for sale on the net / eBay ? Just want 4x universal flat black centre caps in the right fitment for this wheel. Thanks

Too late now but thanks for the offer . Bought a brand new set of nuts and spigots today so just caps needed as well as pick colour for the refurb :)

I'm having trouble finding these caps, I've order from eBay the 60mm clip caps with 56mm inner, won't fit them. So have to be careful not getting this I believe should be the 58mm clip 56mm inner can fit. But I have to get confirm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the heads up please keep me posted
I'm planning on taking one of the wheels to a local alloy wheel shop who sell various nuts, caps, rings etc and see if they have anything that will fit if no one can confirm centre cap fitment details

I've looked the eBay, genuine Honda caps for 58mm size, just need to get confirm. So nice
772739d9c810932f78551ccec33f08ae.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How deep are they ? Not sure if depth maybr issue , especially on the rear hubs.

personally looking for some plain flat centre caps , will decal later once wheels are refurbed and decided on wheel colour ...... So many colour choices!!!!!

Pretty sure i saw a set in my toolbox at the weekend and another set in a box in my garage. I'll have a dig in the garage this weekend and see exactly how many i have. Cover the postage and they're yours. Or you can collect them from Gloucester if you're local?

I'll have a dig in my garage. I do remember turning up at indigo-gt with only 3 nuts on one of my wheels, so it may not be 2 full sets i have. That said. I might have 3 sets.

Pretty sure i saw a set in my toolbox at the weekend and another set in a box in my garage. I'll have a dig in the garage this weekend and see exactly how many i have. Cover the postage and they're yours. Or you can collect them from Gloucester if you're local?
100% chum that's perfect

Back