• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Evo Recaro's in an EP3 question

I have seen these seats for sale at a good price on DC2 rails, i take it the seats themselves are exactly the same as the premiere edition EP3 Recaros? As in same fittings.

Are there any seat rails i can use for a direct fit? I've seen some of the fittings guides, but i'd rarther try and get a direct fit rail if possible. Would the premiere rails fit these straight into my EP3 and where could i get hold of them?

EP3 Recaro rails will fit straight on them or DC5 rails but you will need one spacer and a longer bolt for each seat rail to fit on the back of the DC5 rails.

You can't put the seat forward properly to allow passengers in the rear.

Oh, even though i rarely have passengers in the back it's always good to have the option. I take it the proper Premiere seats for the EP3 do go forwards to allow passengers then?

yea they tilt forward , and slide on the rails as usual, I don't think you can tilt and slide like the non premier seats without using the lower underseat lever

Back