• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

evo_works' exhaust thread

Ffs.

the car that has the camera in it is standard. You see mine roll up next to it before entering tunnel then pulling away.

If I am telling you it's loud, as someone who has owned one, its fvcking loud.

Actually, fvck it.

Just buy another exhaust.

In future, don't start threads. Just do what ever the FVCK you want, but shut the FVCK up while you're doing it.

Wow, what the hell's your problem? You not like this guy or or got something against him? Nice way for an 'Organiser' to go on.. Representing the club really.

He's only made a topic asking for opinions and FYI it doesn't sound that loud in your vid as the camera is ****, so your argument is invalid. Of course it's going to sound loud in a tunnel even an OEM car screaming is going to sound loud, so why use that as an example?

Think the issue is with me changing exhausts, odd because it has f&8k all to do with him. I ask opinions and people either reply or they don't, it's not hard. In that video no car that i heard through the tunnel sounded omg im going to go deaf if i fit it . His first reply although blunt was taken as trust me its loud, to which i would have replied, 'ok thanks' etc'. The second comment was hilarious. Are all the poelpe who organise meets and represent the forum this nice?

Perhaps its the multiple threads about different exhausts?
Fair enough I didn't know the guy had multiple threads but still that's no excuse/reason for how people have replied in this thread, especially if you're representing the club.

I doubt people would speak to this guy face to face in the same way they're spoken to him on here (think that's the definition of a keyboard warrior?).

Fair enough I didn't know the guy had multiple threads but still that's no excuse/reason for how people have replied in this thread, especially if you're representing the club.

I doubt people would speak to this guy face to face in the same way they're spoken to him on here (think that's the definition of a keyboard warrior?).

Yes. Yes I would.

Not really helping gain new members as an organiser talking to people in that way, no matter how annoying you might think the guy is.

Im really not bothered mate but appreciate your comments. I come on here as a second option but wont be doing that from now on, nor recommending the forum either.

Actually, fvck it.

Just buy another exhaust.

In future, don't start threads. Just do what ever the FVCK you want, but shut the FVCK up while you're doing it.

I have nothing constructive to add, in view of DOOOOOOOKS, I shall refrain from breaking you.

Exhaust fetish much.

CD1D3057-AF64-4FE0-AFCB-7C4BE7F56B26-1668-000000D22DB3A5F8_zpsed144480.jpg

I had a prospec also and it was loud. You'd have a problem with noise testing when mated with a header IMO.

Back