• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Excessive hub play coilover related ?

Ok guys so I've used the search bar, and I can't find anything on here although Google came up with a few answers.

So if I grab the wheel at 9 - 3 and move back and forth the wheel wobbles ....

Now the plays not coming from the ball joint, maybe the smallest amount from the track rod end and I mean minimal !!! So the only other oaky there can be is from the coilerover?

There Tein mono flex with edfc and are an absolute bomb to buy, tein quote me £250 not including vat for a refurb per strut.

I thought about cutting my losses and get a set of tein super street bla bla's for the lady at tein to tell me my adjustable top mounts won't fit so any suggestions peeps

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Does it rock when you hold it at 6-12?

Just thinking about ruling out the bearing.

Spring is rattling around like you wouldn't believe, plays got to be just in the track rod ends I'm guessing, yet to dive deeper as my back is fooooked, but yeah at the moment found the knock I was hearing and the play.

Ok, so had another look yesterday, and it's like the stantion is moving inside the coiover housing and it does this on both sides !

Back