• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FN2 Exhaust BHP increase

I would've thought that this would've been asked already but can't seem to find anything on here or on google.

I had a Miltek non-res fitted to my car yesterday and when telling Adrian Flux today they asked if it had increased horse power or not and tbh I had no idea, I initially said I didn't think so but after thinking about it my response was just "I'm not sure" because I wasn't, embarrassing - I hadn't thought about it to be honest.

I've checked the Miltek website and they say 8-10% gains, but it varies from car to car.
I have been feeling like it pulls better and is a little less hesitant but I put that down to a kinda "placebo" effect where more decibles means more POOOOWWWWEEER! :lol:

So I'm just wondering does fitting an exhaust increase bhp out of the box? Or, as I'm thinking, does it need a remap to actually make any extra bhp?

Cheers,
Ryan

Negligible without a decat and map.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi,
If you want me to check you're insurance to make sure it all ok then just PM me you details.
Regards,
Dan.

Back