• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FN2 Exhaust Cat nuts

Hi All

I've just purchased a used non resonated Miltek exhaust for a bargain price and want to get everything ready to fit it. I've scoured the net but can't find the size and thread pitch of the three nuts that secure the middle pipe to the cat. Does anyone know what size they are, looking at them they look like an m8 or m10.

Thanks

So you have the bolts? Probably easier to measure the width of the threaded part of the bolt, obviously 8mm = M8 etc then measure the length, then pop to screwfix and get nuts and bolts. I've got a thread pitch gauge but that doesn't help you :D

No I don't have them, car was in for mot today and I was underneath having a look around and looked at them. It's hard to judge a size when they're as rusty as mine are. I know I'm going to have fun trying to remove them!

Back