• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Exhaust choices?

Alright everyone,

Iv just started to modify my CTR, just lowered it 40mm, and fitted a K&N typhoon induction kit.
Im now liking for an exhaust to get abit more noise and power :lol:

Can anyone point me in a good direction? Would like an exhaust with a bung *** co I can still do track days.

Cheers Marc.

All depends on budget mate. What style are you after? Twin pipe or a big cannon?

Spoon is almost too loud with the bung in on some tracks.

Budget isn't that tight, pushed more to the single pipe, most *** iv talked to have said buddy club is the way to go?

What do you think?

You can buy much better than buddy club which has had some known reliability issues in the past. I would personally go for a Feels system, but be prepared to cough up a lot of Benjamins.

I've got a FEEL's system. They're nice.

Here's mine. I paid a little more than that :(

b57e8654.jpg

2db3009f.jpg

I have just fitted a piper oval and it's sounds nice with a v2 induction kit. I personally don't like jap style ones.

I have just fitted a piper oval and it's sounds nice with a v2 induction kit. I personally don't like jap style ones.

I had a similar one but Magnex and used to agree until i put an N1 on. It's just amazing and Jap does sound far better and suits the car so much more.

Yer my brother had one on his fto and took that off cos of the noise but it's personal prefrance.

Back