• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

exhaust help

hi all i have just bought a used n1 backbox, but the guy said the bolts snapped when taking it off, i would just like to no can i use the bolts that will come of my oem exhaust and do i need any sort of gaskets? sorry if a stupid ? but i have no idea:confused: cheers

Yes you can. As you know I just fitted one on my CTR and used the bolts off the OEM box.

Hope this helps. BTW loving the noise, you won't be disappointed:D

If you're unsure about what you're doing you could get a garage to do it. You may find the bolts have seized, they shouldn't charge more than a tenner to do it.

For future reference if you're planning any more mods we've got Unit 8 down the road in Darwen who can do most things from exhausts, geometry and iirc KPRO. Quite a few members on here have used them and I've not heard a bad word, pretty handy really. I only found out they were in Darwen recently didn't know if you were aware.;)

If you're unsure about what you're doing you could get a garage to do it. You may find the bolts have seized, they shouldn't charge more than a tenner to do it.

For future reference if you're planning any more mods we've got Unit 8 down the road in Darwen who can do most things from exhausts, geometry and iirc KPRO. Quite a few members on here have used them and I've not heard a bad word, pretty handy really. I only found out they were in Darwen recently didn't know if you were aware.;)
yeah i,ve been in touch with unit 8 about getting a service done, i,ve heard alot of good things about them so think they will be the ones to trust with my car, i did have a drive through darwen last week to see if i could find them but no luck, so when the service is due i think i will need the sat nav:lol:

Back