• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

exhaust Help.

i am looking to get a new exhaust for my ep3. i have the standard one on the car the now but i am wanting one that pops and bangs is there any exhaust that will do this.

you wont get many pops and bangs without having a seriously modified EP3 mate but it you wanted a loud system the Spoon N1 with an unsilenced b-pipe should make you lose a fair amount of blood from your ears ;)

the sportex b pipe is loud and cheap. i had a piper catback but that wasn't asloud and it cost a fortune. so it just depends what you want.

Get one made custom from solid fabrications. Instead of the usual 2.5 inch b pipe you get a straight through 3. He's doing a group buy deal on the other forum

I thought a decat makes it louder which is not good as I will be tracking it next year. I currently have a 2.5 unsilenced B pipe which sounds rather raspy.

Back