• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Exhaust/Manifold advice

Hi all.

So I've recently bought myself an EP3. The previous owner has fitted an M2 exhaust system fitted to a manifold I can't find anywhere. Put a picture of the branding below. Found their website but couldn't find the same manifold as the one fitted is a 4-2-1 decat manifold and I can only find 4-1.

14876441_10154331698807740_5259152764830544346_o-169x300.jpg

So I'm wanting to fit myself a sportscat. I've purchased the Japspeed one. I know I won't see any gains BHP wise but at the minute I want something that's going to get me through MOT time and don't really have the space to be changing the cat over. Also don't want to be risking running a decat.

Wanting some advice on my options on manifolds, what to avoid what I should be considering.

Also wanting to know what repercussions would come from getting pulled with a decat?

Any help would be appreciated.

Hi all.

So I've recently bought myself an EP3. The previous owner has fitted an M2 exhaust system fitted to a manifold I can't find anywhere. Put a picture of the branding below. Found their website but couldn't find the same manifold as the one fitted is a 4-2-1 decat manifold and I can only find 4-1.

14876441_10154331698807740_5259152764830544346_o-169x300.jpg

So I'm wanting to fit myself a sportscat. I've purchased the Japspeed one. I know I won't see any gains BHP wise but at the minute I want something that's going to get me through MOT time and don't really have the space to be changing the cat over. Also don't want to be risking running a decat.

Wanting some advice on my options on manifolds, what to avoid what I should be considering.

Also wanting to know what repercussions would come from getting pulled with a decat?

Any help would be appreciated.

If you want you could always try find oem manifold and cat to get through mot

I have standard manifold if you want one , not the cat though. Only half hour away from Donny.

Back