• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Exhaust recommendations/sale

Hi Guys,

Relatively new to the forum so hello to all :)

I have had my 2005 ep3 cosmic grey for around 6 months now and the bug of changing a few things to starting to rumble. The car is currently standard - bar a CAI induction and HID's.

I would like to change the exhaust, mainly for the pure smile you get when the car roars into vtec but want to avoid the "chavvy" image that the insanely loud exhausts and decats have, so looking something a bit quieter. From reading over the forums, it looks like my options are between a mugen twin loop and a fujitsubo ro01a - both I think are lovely sounding.

Is there anything else that people would recommend? Will be looking to buy second hand (thinking around £1k could be better spent elsewhere on the car!) - anyone on the forum looking to sell either of the two exhausts above or could point me to someone who might be?

Thanks

It does actually have a stainless steel b-pipe on it which probably makes it a bit louder than completely standard - sorry didn't think to mention that.

Thanks har-vey, I'll take a look at tegiwa.

If anyone see's a relatively quiet but raspy system for sale on the forum, i'd be grateful if someone could post it in here.

Is the b pipe silenced or unsilenced and size of bore

think 2.5" unsilenced would give you what you want

Back