• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Exhaust suggestion's Please

Ok guy's i need a quieter exhaust, have the Spoon N1 at the moment and it's just too much. we are having a Toda manifold fitted and want to do track days so need something that's quiet and something that someone will have in stock now.

Cheers. :D

Magnex oval looks cool, haven't heard one but they can't be very loud...

Livvy + Paul said:
Sorry should have mentioned it was for a DC5, don't think oval would look to good in small round cutout.

Forgot you had a DC5 :oops:

Livvy + Paul said:
Ok guy's i need a quieter exhaust, have the Spoon N1 at the moment and it's just too much. we are having a Toda manifold fitted and want to do track days so need something that's quiet and something that someone will have in stock now.

I have a Spoon Street Style in stock at the moment

Stuart

ADH said:
Livvy + Paul said:

Stuart

For the DC5 Stuart?

Livvy + Paul said:
ADH said:
Livvy + Paul said:

Stuart

For the DC5 Stuart?

Yes

I have heard how good they are the only thing that puts me off is the ££££££ :shock:

I will have to think seriously about it and see if funds will stretch that far, just for a back box. Allready have an expensive month with other mods.

All the decent Japanese style ones are usually loud, i.e Amuse, 5zigen, Back Yard Special, Tanabe, So if you want quieter I guese a Janspeed or something similar in a european make would do. MAy not look so good however.

Or go back to oem... :?

I can ask around work on monday and see if anyone can think of anything. Just a thought.

How about an Invo zorst.

Aren't they made specifically for track days and the like.

Pretty sure they do one for the DC5

Livvy + Paul said:
Have brought the Spoon Street Type now. Arriving on Monday :D 8)

Oops sorry........didn't realise the thread had been going since yesterday.......not a very observant mod am i :lol: :lol: :wink:

Well hope you like it anyways 8)

Back