• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Exhaust System for FN2

Hello,

I am just enquiring as to what Exhaust system you would recommend for my Civic FN2, I've had a Milltek system on a previous car and made a nice just wanted to know other peoples opinions. Cheers.

I have just had a Milltek fitted to mine, and so far really pleased.

Nothing too loud but just gives a nice note when you put your foot down.

It is the non-resonated one I had fitted, so its not as quiet as the resonated one, which I feel would be too quiet.

Depends on what your looking for, most will only give a minimal increase in performance though.

I was looking at the Tegiwa single exit cat back but this came up 2nd hand so had it, then 2 Tegiwa's come up for sale after :lol:

I see your West Mids as well, so if you wanna hear it give me a shout

how long have you had it, ive heard these can be fine for a while then all of a sudden go really rattly

how long have you had it, ive heard these can be fine for a while then all of a sudden go really rattly

All you need to do is trim the end of of the tail pipe a little to avoid that. I had my Miltek for about 12-18 months and it was fine

Ahh :smt023 going to start looking at some myself soon, been thinking tegiwa or hks

I have only just had it fitted but it was a used system.

TDi north fitted it and did say they have had issues due to the joints being slip on, blowing after a while but other than that they have been fine.

No complaints so far, but this will be a temporary exhaust until I get to the main plan of a S/C, so will more than likely change to a 3" then.

also got the abp milltek on had it for around 9 months did ratttle at first until i trimmed inside but no probs after one of the better sounding exhausts imo

I'm picking up a second hand toda on tomorrow ... Wouldn't pay £1200 for a new exhaust .. Hope it sounds well :)

Back