• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Exhaust Washer ?

Where is the best place to buy the washer that is used between the midpipe and the back box ?

And what do you use on the joint for a better seal ?

Thks

You mean the gasket mate? Honda will sell you one, although their not cheap, you shouldn't need any paste.

You mean the gasket mate? Honda will sell you one, although their not cheap, you shouldn't need any paste.

thks chief ;)

thought i'd get new one as its been on all types of zorst
for the last 5 yrs! new spoon n1 on order now, given up
looking for a s/h one :D

the 2 bolts for the backbox, do u know where i can get shorter ones ? the original ones do not seem to be fully tightened as i recall. or thread size as it may be better to get stainless steel ones ? any ideas ?

I've lost count of the amount of Spoon N1s you've had mate. :lol:

The bolts should have have springs on between the exhaust and the end of the nut. (sorry about the crap description), the standard bolts should be fine for a Spoon N1 to stock B-Pipe, I've not heard of anyone changing theirs before?

I've lost count of the amount of Spoon N1s you've had mate. :lol:

The bolts should have have springs on between the exhaust and the end of the nut. (sorry about the crap description), the standard bolts should be fine for a Spoon N1 to stock B-Pipe, I've not heard of anyone changing theirs before?

its an abp unsilenced mid pipe, no worries i'll ask honda
dealers about the size. cheers m8 ;)

its an abp unsilenced mid pipe, no worries i'll ask honda
dealers about the size. cheers m8 ;)

No probs mate, you going for a little bit of noise then, you might as well go the whole hog and get a de-cat as well. :lol: :lol:

I'm sure the neighbours are going to love you. :twisted:

No probs mate, you going for a little bit of noise then, you might as well go the whole hog and get a de-cat as well. :lol: :lol:

I'm sure the neighbours are going to love you. :twisted:

now that would be too naughty :D :D

Back