• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

f/l doorcards question. urgent help pelase!!

I'm putting facelift doorcards into my pre facelift CTR and I can't get the door lock control or the driver's side window to open.

The passenger side window opens fine.

I have attached everything the way it was so I'm puzzled. In regards to the windows, I've reattached the prefacelift control and all windows work fine. I'm sure I've seen this same question about the windows somewhere before.

Any help asap appreciated!!

I m just guessing here tbh m8, but could a fuse have blown or something? I am watching this with interest as I am thinking of doing the same thing myself in the near future.

I just fitted my pre f/l switch which i gather some others have also had to do. I did manage to swap the other button (not the switches) on the unit though, so only the switches not being silver doesn't look that weird.

Still would like a response if anyone has an answer for this one though.

I had this problem when I took my door cards off ages ago, I cant remember what you have to do but there is a simple way to fix it. I think there is a fuse under the bonnet you have to check. Sorry I cant help more but its been a few years since it happened to me.

Back