• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

f1 clutches tegiwa imports

del

alrite folks am looking for a bit of info on these clutches does anyone on here use them am looking to upgrade mine but not sure what to go for ?

im driving a rotrex type r with 340 hp be less now i put standard exhaust system back on waiting to be mapped the standard clutch is by its best held up quite well to be fair but am now looking for an uprade the car will run at about 280 hp and ideas on a clutch kinda simalarto oem but will be able to take a bit of shoe now and again ?

Fair enough, OEM will struggle with that power. I think Clutchmasters is a popular choice, if not I think TGM are doing a deal on Competition Clutches at the moment, don't know if they are suited to that power though. :?

Try calling them on 01252 811972.

cheers buddy there near london am in ayrshire scotland but am booked in at tdi north in early october now so a will speak with them cheers chris

Back