• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Facelift DC5 with Volk Te37's

The wheels are actually off-white, believe it or not, it's just that the car is even more so... :lol:

Not keen atall, white wheels look wrong on CW cars as they look too white.

Bronze or gunmetal would of looked so much better, really not keen on the facelift rear lights either, look like aftermarket lights to me.

Not keen atall, white wheels look wrong on CW cars as they look too white.

Bronze or gunmetal would of looked so much better, really not keen on the facelift rear lights either, look like aftermarket lights to me.

Personally I think the front and rear lights look great but the bumpers look boring and plain.

That does look rather tasty.

I prefer the face lift back, but I can't get on with the front, pre facelift front and facelifted back end would be perfect for me!

Personally I think the front and rear lights look great but the bumpers look boring and plain.

Exactly, we all have slightly different tastes, if we all liked the same stuff it would be a pretty dull world;)

Back