• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Facelift EP3 Modifications

Not sure where to post this one, so bare with me. Without being limited to Interior/Exterior styling, what other simple/little effective mods (<£100) can be done to the EP3?
Theres probably already a thread on here somewhere, I apologize if there is. I’ve got the modding bug now, and to be honest I’ve quite enjoyed tinkering with the car.

So far I have done...
Injen CAI
DC Sports Cat-back
Heko Wind Deflectors
Reservoir socks (best mod)
Magnetic sump plugs
Tegiwa Short Shifter
Aluminum Shifter Bushing Kit
Brake Stopper

Obviously the next big ones will be suspension, FRSU, Headers, remap, all of which I will be paying someone else to do.

Skunk2 heavy billet gear knob to go with your short shifter and bushing kit.

Last edited by a moderator:
FRSU would be next on my list (actually it would have been 1st but NVM)

Honda Jazz washer jets are a good little upgrade too.

Rear wiper removal/bumg if you're that way inclined.

I'll look into the gear knob and washer jets, i'll get on fleabay.

FRSU, trouble is finding a reputable garage to get it done, i may have to do a long drive to TDI North.

With regard to the Rear wiper bung/removal, looks nice but does it effect the MoT in any way? i.e. i will still have the switch on my steering wheel stalk but it obviously wont do anything.

Back