• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

facelift fog lights?

I was after a set of fogs, though with Honda wanting close to £200 I wasn't as tempted as I thought!

Be nice to see if there a straight fit

was that price fitted mate? as i have seen genuine one's for £165 delivered on ebay.
might ask the seller for a couple of photos on the brackets.

Lookers Honda in Derby wanted £198.99 for the fogs and wiring alone, fitting would have been a further £100, though I was going to fit the fogs myself you see. There's a how-to guide on the forum somewhere.

Thinking of getting some before the real bad weather sets in, as round my way it can get abit foggy!

If you guys dont mind giving it a week i'll let you know, as ive just ordered a very similiar set. Costing £56.06 delivered from the states, labelled up so no tax etc.

Will give u the link etc once sorted out.

Chris, fit them yourself mate. I paid £150 from a honda dealer for mine and fitted them. Should be a 'how to' on CTRO

basically the kits from the states are alright, but they dont fit a facelift model cos of the bracketry. ur after the 06-07 ones. Or simply get the ones on ebay for £165 official honda ones and fit them urself. I think thats what im gonna do.

Get the genuine Honda ones.
You can make the ones from USA fit but they need new brackets fabricated as people have said already.

I fitted a set of genuine fogs to mine so can help out with any Qs re fitting. Quite easy to do, the only problems are locating the plug right at the back of the dash and plugging into fuse box before too much blood rushes to your head whilst upside down in the footwell.

Back