• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

facelift headlamps

Been thinking of adding these as look better and also the original lights seem particularly dim are they straightforward to fit???
Or can anyone suggest any others that look good, any links much appreciated.

You'd do better with a HID conversion if you want superior lighting than swapping to 04 style headlights. 8)

Like Paul has said, the light output is the same so dont change to 04 headlights expecting them to improve visibility. They are a straight fit apart from the wiring which will need to be modified so that they work properly. I had them fitted by the local dealer, its not a cheap job unless you do it yourself.

Fitted the hid conversion myself took no more than 5 mins ! Couldn't believe how much brighter, Thanks for the advice, can actually see where i am going at night now!! still no replies whether or not the morette lights are compatible, should recieve them in the morning, getting fitted tommorrow, weather permitting, I'll let you all know

Back