• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Falken 452's ordered!

Have just ordered these for a cracking price delivered from camskill! £245 and a few pence.

Cant wait to see how these will perform over the T1-R's i currently have on.

I smashed the rears on my S2000 in under 6000 miles.

Normal driving with a little bit of playing around.

I'm getting some put on my FN2 rears at the weekend if the garage confirms the MOT advisory, but contradicts my 3 and 4 mm measurements...

I've been a lazy bugger and they are still sat in my spare room.

Looking at some of these myself. Did you go for 215/40? I'd be wanting to get at least 15k miles out of them on an ep3. I would be curious to know what milage ep3 owners get out of these.

These are good tyres, they've got a bit of a soft compound which is why they perform well (grip) - but tend not to last very long.

This is terrible for normal driving. They must be incredibly soft.

No lie either Beardo, swear to God.

I had done a few wet doughnuts and one 6 lap track day, shocking really.

I'm gutted as affording to buy tyres that often is something I can't afford.

No idea. I can't even remember when they were fitted to be honest. I *think* they were fitted in the summer of 2009 and there was still a good 5mm left in April this year, so I'd reckon around 9k miles.

I orderd two from camskill as i already have them on the rear, getting them fitted tomorrow, heard nothing but great reviews

Mine are nice and warm still...

Sdc11574.jpg

Looking at some of these myself. Did you go for 215/40? I'd be wanting to get at least 15k miles out of them on an ep3. I would be curious to know what milage ep3 owners get out of these.

yep got the 215/40's, i have that size on my car at the moment with the T1-R's

ok had these on for about 200 miles now and mostly in the snow. they have done a good job in the white stuff, something i cant say the same for when i had the T1-R's. wet tarmac acceleration does not lose me traction as i just spinned the wheels before on the same throttle response and braking, wet or dry does not make me lock up when braking hard.

overall a very good tyre, cant wait to see what they are like on track and in the warm dry summer!

T1-R's = 4/10
452's = 7.5/10

I wouldn't use them on track, they'll burn up in a few laps I reckon due to the soft compound.

Back