• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Falken ZE912

I am needing two new front tyres after the p zeros are down to the legal min and was Told that Falken ze912s are a good cheaper tyre to use and should last just the same. Just wondering if any owners have had Falkens Ze912s and if they are worth a try. Cheers:D

I can get Two fitted for £168 Which is better than £160each for the Conti sport3 that i was after.

just had the falkens fitted and done 15 miles and so far they seem the same as the p-zeros and with it being damp not going to push to hard till they have bedded in more. traction in the wet seems good so far post back when i have done a few for miles.

Apparently, Falkon have stopped making 452's, there are some still about, but they won't be for much longer.

The 912's have replaced them in the range, pretty much the same tyre, although the side walls are supposed to be less stiff and offer more felx.

They do give a smooth ride and so far not much tramling. I am impressed considering they cost a lot less than the p-zeros and £76 less each than the contact sport 3 that i originally wanted.

ive got falkens on the rear , theyre not bad at all as for the model ** just go and check , they seem pretty good , when my front two need replacing im going to get another two falkens, was going to get some yokos or somthing but rather impressed with the falkens

Update. These tyres have improved the turning in of the car steering seems quicker but they give a slightly more bumpy ride than the p-zero. But i put that down to them being a extra-load tyre also impressed with the good grip in the wet. All in all a good tyre

Falkens are awesome. I have the 452 and they do give excellent levels of grip in the dry and wet. Very impressed with them. Only thing i dont like to much is the sidewall flex on them.

I might get myself a set of these, I can get the for £295 delivered which seems reasonable, unless Mark can sort me out?

Back