• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FAO HondaLewis

hahahahaha neil u old whipper snapper....

ive returned for a brief moment... similar to old john tickles return back to the bb house of pleasure a couple seasons ago... my time here will be limited but do not let that get in the way of fun and games.!!!!

wheres that old smeg boy.... always good to get him riled up a bit lol...

back to the good old days of hijacking posts etc and getting told off by the tw*! named ........ yeah... that idiot. ha ha no names mentioned lol!

So hope everyones well????

Looks like the new owner duplicated much of the text from the original ad when Lewis listed it on ebay. I remember some of it.

This guy sold a Golf V6 and bought a TT since May as well. I guess he likes changing his cars.

am sure you are aware of the power that this car puts on the road, 200BHP out of a 2.0 litre naturally aspirated engine is some thing special, no other hot hatches come close

Hmmm... :roll:

Back