• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FAO those with Greenlight insurance

not sure when your greenlight renewal is due but i just got mine. the original renewal quote was 572 but they offered me and alternative quote off 497 with a new company. This new company doesnt offer trackday cover for 50quid per event. but if you ask the bloke nicely at greenlight he phones the your original company thats does offer the cover and they managed to match the cheaper quote.

Just dont go and jump in for the cheaper quote without asking about the trackday cover.

PC

I've tried Green light a few times and even had insurance with them for a year, but unfortunately they dont seem to be able to beat A Plan. My insurance is up in April, I'll give them another try and see how they get on.

Mines come down nearly £100 this year, shame I won't be taking it up though as they can't sort my insurance out for the normal car.

Direct Line will be choice I think, £550 for the CTR but once I swap it over I should get a rebate as they are cheapest for the car I will be using.

Carl

Back