• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Fast Road Set-Up

For sure. Lots of good feedback from Type R Scotland forum.

8 Canal Bank
Bonnybridge, FK4 2BP
01324 810 111

excellent!
what do you think will be better.......... get the FRSU or get the coilovers?????

Both mate. I had a drive of a mate's car with BuddyClub N+ coilovers and FRSU and it was amazing in the corners. I couldn't get a finger between the tyre and the wing but the ride was as comfortable as stock.

Pricey at around £900 but you get what you pay for.

yeah it is pricey!
i might get the coilovers first, see what thats like then think about the FRSU

mine was set up at progrip the guys really good and knows exactly what he's doing well worth £65. i traveled from just past dundee to go there, twice now as fitted the meister r's and set it up again. best to get the stuff all fitted and head off get it set up and have a new car to chuck about on the way home (weather permitting lol)

yeah i think ill get the coilovers and fit them, drive down which is about 3 and a half hours away, let him do his magic then enjoy it on the way back up!!

yeah it is pricey!
i might get the coilovers first, see what thats like then think about the FRSU

You really need to get both done at the same time if you're fitting coilovers otherwise your geometry will be well out. For the small extra outlay it's worth doing.

Quick rookie Q!

If i get my frsu done with standard 7 inch wide wheels - and then change to wider wheels at a later date, am I correct in thinking that this will have no effect on the frsu?

Thanks chaps (probably be answered but rushing off out so no time to search sorry - doh!)

as far as i know it makes a tiny differance but nothing worth changing, when i had mine done i asked the guy about bigger wider wheels, he said he'd had a wrx in on standard rims set up guy then came back with 18" rims and it wasn't worth his time to reset as it was only .something out so should be fine

Hopfully not then!

Im booked in for my frsu now, will be on standard wheels but fitting my new 8" wide wheels soon after my frsu..

If its a big difference ill fit them just before going down for setup.

Help appreciated guys.

to be fair i left my bigger rims on just to get it set with them on but doubt it would make much difference min, if you can do it with the other wheels on then you know all is set up for them, ask the guys who are doing it see what they say, after all they should know best

Back