• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Fast Road Setup on EP3 @ ABP Motor Sport, Crewe

Hello all,

Think im going to get this done next month just wanted to know how much improvement it has made to their EP3 compared to stock? also is there a way to tell if it has already been done to my car as it has been serviced at ABP a few times by the previous owner and maybe he paid for it to be done??

Cheers,

It will make a massive difference which will become most apparent the first time you go round a round about, the turn in will be fantastic and the car will feel so flat and planted.

It inspires confidence.

As soon as you deliver the car to ABP they will be able to tell if the car has had any geometry changes by simply looking to see if you have adjustable camber arms and bolts that are required to alter the geometry of the EP3's wheels.

One of the first things you should do to an EP3.

considered going elsewhere?

i find the ABP setup a little tame tbh, try TDi North or better still Center Gravity LINK

Cheers lads,

Thanks suits I've heard a few times that its the first thing i should be looking at doing to my EP3. I will check out TDI or Grinspeed if the ABP Setup is a bit tame. lol

Thanks again.

Bloody hell, ABP, I remember them when they were big on the Citroen AX scene.... Yes, I'm old!

I thought this also fixes the rear tyre uneven wear problem, so really its saving tyre wear? lol

it will fix any wierd set ups that come out the factory, i had much better tyre wear after but in the more track orientated setups tyre wear will increase on the insides of the tyres

I had my frsu done at abp ive never had any problems with it at all but i can say its a little timmed if thats the rite word

Hey guys, Im thinking of getting FRSU too, any ideas how much this will cost at TDI or ABP ? I'll already have the lowering springs :)

If I was to lower my car by only 15mm, would I need adjustable rear camber arms? (already got front camber bolts) I heard ABP can adjust the rear camber on standard height cars....

Arms a must for a proper FRSU.

Arms are not a must when you don't lower your car according to ABP. Rear adjustable cambers only a must when you lower car. My question is: Does lowering 15mm trigger adjustable rear camber arms to be installed?

Back