• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Fcuking Honda Warrington!!

Right start of rant,

Took car in for 2 factory recalls

MICU
WIRING HARNESS

fixed both supposably ,

Got home and that night headlights and fog lights didn't work!

Took back fixed,

Got up this morning to go pick the nippers up that I only get access to every fortnight , press key fob sit in car initiate ignition press start button and total power down

I presume the MICU is fcuked and has drained the battery

My question is now the battery is totally flat do I need a new one as I ain't got the time to put on charge after fixed again for 24 hours

Rant over for now!

A battery running completely flat usually means it'll never hold a proper charge again. Sometimes they can be fine, but only if you are lucky.

Phone Honda, get picked up by them (AA) and get a courtesy car while they sort it out. Seems like the only reasonable solution to be honest.

Hasn't Warrington turned into a multi brand dealership now? I've not been for ages. I tend to take the mine and the wife's car to Wigan for recalls and warranty stuff.

They have made me phone my breakdown , I'm waiting now.

Usually I would goto greenacre in Blackburn but I've moved over here , Last time I will use these mate for sure!

I'll be telling them I want a new battery putting on then too!

Back