• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FD2 FD2 Dyno'd by Litchfield Imports

Fair play to Iain Litchfield - he knows how to run his business - I hope this does well for him because I want to see lots of FD2s on the road soon :D

So so tempting. But take that dyno figure with a pinch of salt, apparently the one used tends to over read by about 15-20 bhp.

God! Why did you have to show me that!!!!!

3 year warranty! I'll have to get one now!

The only thing holding you back was the warranty - Now you have a three year warranty there is nothing stopping you. I trust you have ordered and I look forward to the pictures :lol:

God why did i look at this thread!

Looks like i'll be taking a drive into rural Gloucestershire sometime soon.

So so tempting. But take that dyno figure with a pinch of salt, apparently the one used tends to over read by about 15-20 bhp.
Are you referring to Powerstation's rolling road? If so this known to be one of the more pessimistic RR's out there.

Are you referring to Powerstation's rolling road? If so this known to be one of the more pessimistic RR's out there.

Really?

A pessimistic rolling road, thats a new one on me:D

''Whats the torque curve like Mr Rolling Road?''

''oh rubbish i expect'' :lol:

C&S Evo7 said:
Take it with a pinch of salt as its just a dyno figure. My car made 260.6 on their rollers which i have the sheet for ( which is about 20hp more than anywghere else)

Not the first person that I've seen mentioning it to be optimistic. Fly figures on dyno's are a stab in the dark anyway. If Honda give it a HP figure then that's what the engine will do when put it on a proper engine dyno. They wouldn't under sell themselves.

TBh I do not see that the power figures matter at this stage, surely how it goes on the road, and how it handles the power it does have is the important point. And by all accounts it seems to be more than capable of holding its own.

As pointed out, forget the CIVIC badge. They would have been better of calling it an Accord Type R!. The ATR was circa 24k new and had a slightly lower spec. Personally, I think this is an awesome car for the money. Expensive admittedly, but spec up a Golf GTI, ST3 etc and you'll be at the same money or more.

I was looking to get one cheaper from elsewhere, but as pointed out there is a BIG difference in what other companies include in their OTR price. To spec other companies cars upto the same standard as the Litchfield ones you are very nearly at the same price. Factor in the customer service and it's a no-brainer.

DC5 prices have held firm for a long time so tbh I can't see much movement in the FD2 price which is why I have gone for one now. Companies are selling nearly new DC5s for 18-19k still. I think when they first come out they where 20-21k.

Makes sense to me, also, some has to supply the 2nd hand market!

They are really smart ain't they, not sure I'd blow 23k on one though.

anyone fancy a nice DC2?:D

I must admit Im thinkng about one of these:D, sold my house and livin
the parents for a while:( at 33:lol: goona get some toys:rolleyes:

Back