• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FD2 FD2 from across the pond..

Hi all..
FD2 owner here from Indonesia.. Finally a sub-forum dedicated to FD2 owners. Here's some pics (from stock to present)..

When it was stock
routside2-Copy.jpg

now
009.jpg

008.jpg

006.jpg

005.jpg

002.jpg

001.jpg

Hi, welcome to the forum, great pictures :cool:

Wheels really seem to suit the car, I never used to be a fan of aftermarket wheels on the FD2 but really like the design of these.

what exhaust do you have fitted? Any mods under the bonnet?

Thse are ADVAN RG II, 18X8 et+45. I run a tuner shop here, so I swapped wheels from time to time.
Xhaust is J's Racing titanium cat back. Cams by Toda, Feels cam gears, throttle body, etc..

Welcome Felix!:cool:

I really like the Advan's, still unsure what to do on wheels as the oem's look so good.

I didn't realise you ran your own tuner shop, makes things easier!:twisted:

First 3 months, you'll say oem look so good. After that, you'll say oem look so boring..

seal, polish and wax the stock cw wheels - job done :cool:
They'll still need a clean, but half the brake dust doesn't bond and the other half comes straight off

The ADVAN RG II, look nice love the gold/bronze look

Though I do prefer the older RG model,

The toda cams sound interesting (Spec A3?) notice much difference? torque/power wise

Are you running a stock ECU?

Back