• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FD2 FD2 in West London

Hi all

Been away from the Type R scene for a while but I recently stumbled across my first sighting of FD2 pics on the net and it got me excited about buying a Type R again. That shows how long I've been away even though the car has been out for nearly two years.

Anyway, the FD2 pics caught my eyes and like my first sight of the old EP3 pics, I have the urge to return to the fold and buy one.

However, I have yet seen one in the flesh and I want to know if there are any FD2's in North/West London that I can take a look. I do like the look of Silver and the CW but the new black is also tasty in the pics.

I would love to meet FD2 owners in the area and check it out in the flesh.

Cheers
Andy

No black ones in the country as far as I know, just buy one, I have and not even seen one in the flesh:smt060

Hi there

I had a silver EP3 before and I loved that colour. Wonder what the silver is like on the FD2.

I'm sure the FD2 is awesome, it's all down to colour:)

Love to see a FD2 in the flesh though.

Andy

White all the way for me, Type R's jsut look great in white as do all Jap cars, even BMW, Ford and Porkers have started to copy them. I've had 2 x DC2's, DC5, EVO9GT all in white, the FD2 is also white, silver is for Merc's:lol:

Zero

Not totally convinced on the CW EP3 back then but may change my opinion when I get to see a CW FD2 in front of me.:)

Whatever colour, want to see one on the road.

Are you loving your car? I've got all night if you staying up:)

Andy

Hi DT

Loving the pics of your silver FD2 and the subtle mods you have on your car.

I'm in that part of the town, next time you're down, would you mind if I come and take a look. Pm me if you like.

Thanks
Andy

Zero

Not totally convinced on the CW EP3 back then but may change my opinion when I get to see a CW FD2 in front of me.:)

Andy

Well, I don't actually have the car yet, picking it up in 2 weeks, can't wait:D Whatever colour you get, it's the same beast underneath, plus colour is such an emotive and subjective thing...:lol:

Well, I don't actually have the car yet, picking it up in 2 weeks, can't wait:D Whatever colour you get, it's the same beast underneath, plus colour is such an emotive and subjective thing...:lol:

Zero,

Bet you cant wait. Yes, colour is down to personal taste and until I see it in the flesh, I'm still in two minds.:)

Good luck with your car, post some pics when you finish your run-in, cause until then I expect you on the road at all times.:p

Andy

Zero

Andy

Zero,

Bet you cant wait. Yes, colour is down to personal taste and until I see it in the flesh, I'm still in two minds.:)

Good luck with your car, post some pics when you finish your run-in, cause until then I expect you on the road at all times.:p

Andy

Andy - No need to run it in, it's covered 2.5k miles so just right, and it's a summer toy as I have a 123d for daily jaunts;) will will not come out on rainy days, I tend to pamper my cars but not afraid or shy to give them a good spanking when they do come out for a play:lol:

Back