• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FD2 FD2 incoming.....Soon.

Just secured a purple pearl FD2 ;) still in Japan waiting for shipment so a long wait ahead, probably be August it arrives.

Trying to sort out a new double din (pioneer) so wondering if anyone has any links they could supply regarding fascia trim and iso adapter if needed.

Any info gratefully received guy's :)

T.G.

Congrats. :smt023

It's the same fascia adaptor and harness that you would use on the 07+ hybrid. Easy to get hold of.

Thought about what stereo yet ? I've emailed a local ICE company about options. I want to upgrade the speakers while I'm at it.

Thought about what stereo yet ? I've emailed a local ICE company about options. I want to upgrade the speakers while I'm at it.

Been looking at the Pioneer AVH-X3700 with dab, had a look at the one you was looking at mentioned on ITR good for iphone but no dab/cd, still undecided ATM

T.G.
[h=1][/h]

Guys, is this the one i need for the ISO adapter CLICKY ? Cant find a definitive one for the Civic Hybrid, google doesn't come up with one.

T.G.

Back