• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FD2 FD2Tastic

Hi guys, its been a while since I posted anything been busy with work especially when your a banker like me! Im not sure if i have posted this in the right section but I'm sure the moderators will keep me right!:D

I just got my hands on my new FD2 after passing my EP3 onto my brother! I just wanted to get other FD2 owners thoughts and opinions on this great car really.

I personally think it is a much better car all round than my old EP3 (my little 8 year old brother thinks the EP3 still rocks!lol) What have peoples experiences been like with it? Any issues? The first issue I have been having is opening the little cover/lid that hides the little shelf (above the gearbox) which has got my ipod connection! Does nayone know why this would jam...? It opens like halfway and then gets stuck even though when I got it from the garage today it was fine until I closed it and tried to open it again! :mad:

Any thoughts would be great...!:lol:

Jay

There has been some reported issues with the windows in the FD2 and IVA's (same chasis). I think they get stuck and then just suddenly fall down after you've tried to lower them, as the motor bit is no longer under the window. Might be worth popping into Honda and checking this out. Will be FOC I should imagine, as it's a recall problem rather than a user fault.

Congrats on the Purchase :twisted:

Tonys nearly there, the window goes up & as it hits the Top it bounces back down (Drivers window)..all I done was use White Grease in the drivers runchannel.That done the job ;)

You would do well to get Honda uk involved in any imported car :evil:

Enjoy the Car :twisted:

Back