• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

feel the pressure

I know that the tyre pressure in 17" wheel should be 32 at the front and 30 at the back but what about 18"s is it any different?

I used to run a little more (33 - 30). But now I have dropped it a bit 30 front and 29 back. I personaly like it better, seems to give me more grip. though that is on my Paradas, not sure on other tyres.

I was told when i went up to 18s on a previous car that if you go up an inch (ooh err :wink: ) then you go up 2psi, that was fom elite.

I have toyo with my new 18"s but just wondering what to try. Just thought it may make a difference. I suppose I should just try and see

G said:
I used to run a little more (33 - 30). But now I have dropped it a bit 30 front and 29 back. I personaly like it better, seems to give me more grip. though that is on my Paradas, not sure on other tyres.

Likewise I run lower pressures too, especially in winter. Parada's are still shitty in the wet. Great in the dry...

Likewise I run lower pressures too, especially in winter. Parada's are still crap in the wet. Great in the dry...[/quote]

They are better in the wet than bridgestones arn't they?

I do not find them that bad in the wet, but then I drive fairly sensibly, well you need to when you are running 260+ hub bhp :D.

Back