• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

few old hondas and my recent daily. update 24/8/14

1.5lsi eg, which lasted about a week and the engine gave up

1.4 hawaii ej9, ran well and was a stop gap in between a couple of non honda cars i tried out (not going to post pics of non hondas)

1.8vti aerodeck, ended up lowered on ebay coilover, put full leather in it and some 96 spec teg rims, loved this car

2.2vti lude with manual box, it did run on full set of dc5 rims, just not in this pic haha and ended up owning this twice and almost a 3rd time haha

1.5vxi import del sol, various mods on it, i believe its running around scotland still now with a b18c lump in it

1.6 ej6, genuine buddyclub wheels that were on car when i bought it, did sit a tad high though

so changed wheels from 17" to 15" vti fanblades

1.5 aerodeck that a bought for the wife, fitted vtis lips and skirts and ep2 alloys (she wouldnt let me lower it so sat as high as a bus)

prefacelift ep3

1.4 ej9 facelift this time

another prefacelift ep3 with genuine mugen grille

1.6 4x4 hrv which i ended up owning twice also

a 1.4 ep1 which i bought completly standard, then bought a ep3 (minus the engine and box) so a swapped everything over....sideskirts were there, a just never fitted them,

and my most recent honda, deep bronze fn2

couple hondas missing from the list but no pics of them,

anyways, wasted a good bit time uploading these so a best get back to work,

comments good and bad are welcome

gaz

Last edited by a moderator:
Cheers mate. Al never change from honda....looking at an Frv for the wife too..get rid of her frenchy wagon lol

Fn2 got some new shoes.....was half drunk in Belguim last week...browsing car parts and accessories.....seen these wheels and decided am having them....so phoned the boy half drunk.....ended up agreeing to buy genuine floor mats and couple other bits off him too.....that a dont actually need!!! But hey. So got home friday...picked up stuff saturday morning and wheels were fitted straight away....using the budget tyres off my standard wheels.

Anyways thoughts on my choice of rims.

Cheers

Wow you have owned as many Hondas as I have Fords. Fair play dude some nice cars there. I bet the Lude looked so nice with the DC5 wheels on.

Love the collection my collection of cars is usually vauxhalls my 1st Honda is my current one, how ever I might be buying another vauxhalls soon but not to replace my much loved honda lol

Love the collection my collection of cars is usually vauxhalls my 1st Honda is my current one, how ever I might be buying another vauxhalls soon but not to replace my much loved honda lol

I work for a Vauxhall dealers... Must say I love the Astra VXR.

I work for a Vauxhall dealers... Must say I love the Astra VXR.

my uncle works for a vauxhall dealer as well he drove that black it's is a Astra VXR RR or something he said that was amazing iv still not driven any VXR but my passion is for the old GSi loved my Corsa it was 142bhp and gave a type r a run for it's money I had a ep3 come up to me once thinking my Corsa had a c20xe conversion he couldn't believe it was a 1.6 it was only when the type r was doing over 135mph he lost me

Thought id try import plates on the car, not 100% sure if al keep them yet, dont know if car suits them.

also added Type R decals.

Back