• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

few pics of my new silver CTR

Hello everyone few pics of my car i picked up yesterday, just put a cobra sport cat back exhaust on today and the sounds amazing. Apart from the exhaust and a fast road setup there are no other modifications, but i have some plans for her. I bought the car from evanshalshaw a local car dealer, but i do believe it once belonged to a member on here hence the clubs sticker on the back windows. Snow is horrible here at the moment i live in County Durham. thanks for looking, David

IMG_0040_zpse18b7729.jpg

IMG_0061_zpsc3bc070a.jpg

IMG_0063_zps710fab28.jpg

IMG_0064_zpsb09c78de.jpg

IMG_0062_zps97412c7c.jpg

Already got TRO owners stickers on it. Previously a member on heres car.

Looks good :)

Thanks for the replys I think the car used to belong to someone from West Midlands called Lewis? Not sure which member it was but credit to them because it has been well looked after.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi mate yes that used to be mine funny seeing it without the private plate on!!!! I traded it in for a silver fn2 at Evans halshaw got a good deal, hope you like it was looked after and had a good service history!!!! Any questions let me know cheers

Hello m8 nice to hear from you, has the car still got the fast road setup? Seen the invoice and it seems to handle well. There's a new seat on order also from the garage for the drivers as the latch is missing so getting a full new seat. Great car well looked after cheers David

Hi mate, I didn't realise when I brought it it already had a fast road set up but I looked on the papers as well so I think as far as I'm aware that it is on it yep . does it still *** the k and n typhoon on or did they put the original air box back on??? Loved the car did look it after hope u enjoy it, I went to many local meets and jap shows with the car !! They delivered my fn2 to
the midlands and took the ep3 back to Evans halshaw Middlesbrough I think, is that where u got it?

Got the original air box back on it m8 and yeah that's where I got it from. The bodywork is great couldn't fault it and it drives really well. I had one about 5years ago and this seems quicker from what I can remember. Going to get it serviced on Saturday for peace of mind. Seems solid brakes well and pulls good through the gears .

Back