• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Few problems

I've noticed that when i press the button to put up passenger window, just as it gets to top it shakes, like its loose. I've dropped window down half way and tried shaking the glass myself. It does move, though not much. Opposite side is fine.

Secondly my right hand side indicator keeps ticking fast when its on, though only does it every now again. Was on left, though tried changing bulbs over at rear and now the problem has switched sides.

Any help?

try putting the original orange bulbs in mate see if it still happens if so take it back under warranty in fact take it back to honda for the window anyway there will be a little movement but not as much as you describe

perhaps one of the bulbs has gone but the filament is still making contact if you get me so working intermittent try other bulbs if it works Roberts your fathers brother :wink:

Back