• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Final drive ratios

Ah good information, going as low as third was what I was hoping to achieve, I find dropping down to second feels abit not right. Poor use of the english language there!

I've just ordered the 5.46 but have a few days to change my mind as they dont ship internationally till Monday.

You can play around with the table sto see what revs/speed you will be travelling in with different ratios.

I will be using only oem parts in my rebuild and have opted for 5.1fd, slight increase and better acceleration over the 4.7. as my car is a street car, will also be installing an accord euro / tsx 6th gear to keep revs low and maintain fuel consumption.

I used to have injen CAI/Toda Header/spoon N1 catback/Kpro tuned to 138atw, drove my mates i/h/e dc5r with upgraded clutch and the 5.1fd, I felt it was faster than my car....

Back