• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Finally its here and installed

got my gruppem today so excited. got up at 8 ready for it to be delivered. fitting was not that bad to be honest bit pochy but ok. i didnt use the heat sheild does this matter. ive got a little bit of vibration but not much will get some tape and secure it down. it pulls so hard now and with having my b pipe fitted yesterday the noise is amazing. ill get some pics up later when it stops raining

does any gruppe m owners want to swap breather hoses mines red but i have a blue earthing kit so would like a blue breather hose

>_< Ordered mine last wednesday (22nd) and it just left japan yesterday >_< COME ON!!!!! Its beginning to annoy me now i want it so bad ;p

And now you post this and rub my nose in it ;p I kid, nice one mate enjoy it :D

Very good price.

So does that mean there's no real benefit from ordering from GruppeM Japan anymore, as a few people have done?

How quickly did it take to come down?

Fitted it, easy enough, butchered oem scuttle panel as the supplied one is shambles ;x started up was wowed at how hard it sucks even at idle drove softly till car heated up, hamered it in third from about 3k, HOLY HELL WHAT A NOISE! The changeover onto vtec is fking sexual. Then the noise of it pulling air in when you have backed off XD

What a piece of kit, unbelievable unfuckingbelievable ;x

I cant concentrate to see if its pulling any harder because ive just got my jaw on the floor at the noise. Soooooo didnt expect that.

^^^^ :lol: :lol: :lol:

So you are liking it then? :wink:

The more I hear about it the more I consider changing my air intake :?

Its just sooooo gooooood XD

My advice is GET and get it now!! ;p I cant believe the noise for an enclosed filter, its madder than any open cone ive ever had and yay all goes quiet on the smooth so my motorway journeys aint messed up.

Discovered i had to play with my washer jets tho as it was shooting right into the scoop ;x

Its pulling harder for sure, lower down its more impressive than before and well vtec is vtec, its always impressive ;p

Back