• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FN2 Finally purchased a Milano Red Fn2!!!

Hi All

Finally after months of searching for an FN2, i found a bargain. Its Milano Red with 36k on the clock and i paid £7250 for it with full Honda Service History. Bought it from a really nice family too. The owner really looked after the FN2 especially cleaning wise but i need to spend a day maybe with a clay bar and detail it myself. Ive never driven an FN2 until i purchased it and WOW it felt awesome. This is coming from someone who owns an Audi A3 2.0 TDi :confused:. As soon as my Audi is sold its getting the insurance swopped over and ** be good to go.

Just thought id let everyone know :D.

Post pics soon.

PS. Thanks again to Loxy for his "What to look out for thread" the owner let me log online on his pc and i used the list to help me. Alos did the £29.99 HPi and it came back clean.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was contemplating on the Red colour as i really wanted a black but after seeing this..it just appealed to me.

Can i just ask..i read a post in here saying that honda charge £130 for the badge and side decals? Im wanting to know if the ones on eBay are legit and if anyone has purchased them from eBay and how they look? I havent seen many fn2's stickered up?

Back