• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

CH1 Finally splashed the cash yesterday

Seen a couple then saw this. Drives as good as it looks. Amazing motor for the money. The last owner was a total anorak. All history and receipts in chronological order and car not used in the rain etc. It really needed the 400 mile run home. 55K miles, FHSH, cleanest 2nd hand motor I`ve ever bought. Its mint.

pic3.jpg

pic2.jpg

pic1.jpg

I paid £4900. I know you can get them for less but condition was everything to me. My mates just coughed up for a new Turdo diesel golf and he`ll have lost more driving it out of the showroom than i`ll ever lose on this. I think it`s a bargain. :D

Cheers guys. I`m still waiting on the docs to come thru from the DVLA with the new reg so I can Tax the bugger!! It`s been polished twice.:cool:

That looks like a seriously top notch ATR - continue the previous owners car care principals and you will have scored big time. :cool:

Couple more pics. Still waiting on bloody insurace docs so I can get a tax disc on it and drive the feckin thing again!

r17.jpg

r25.jpg

Would I be right in saying leave it standard? I don`t want to feck about with it. I get the feeling Honda have done a good enough job without me changing filtera and exhausts for zero gains. It seems rapid enough.

Interior looks wicked.

Just like the EP3, with the seats and gauges.

Would I be right in saying leave it standard? I don`t want to feck about with it. I get the feeling Honda have done a good enough job without me changing filtera and exhausts for zero gains. It seems rapid enough.

Leave it standard mate - no issues when selling it then.

Someone like you will buy it knowing exactly what they want and pay a premium knowing they have a minter.;):cool:

I love it mate.

I think it would look wicked if you put some black wheels on it or powder coated the oem ones black, either way it's a stunning example of a accord type r.:twisted:

Back