• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

DC2 DB8 DC5 Finally

Garage updated.

Think I'm missing some mods of the list though - I'd have to check the car over :oops: :lol:

Will get pics once it's clean.

Really not intending to p1ss on your bonfire mate cos its a stunning car but the wheels on it seem to be the Chav accessory of choice around these parts. I'm sure I've seen 3 chav'd up Vectra SRi's and a handful of other chav motors sporting those wheels. :(

I'm really not one for bodykits and all that but I will say Chris, in this instance it works for me on your Teg, cracking looking car mate :wink: 8)

I'm not keen on the wheels either and will be looking to sell, along with the front bumper. Spoiler is staying, pictures don't do it justice.

As for the T1R, I like it, but when VTEC kicks in the exhaust note completely changes and I don't get that same induction roar from the Gruppe M that I miss from the CTR.

I don't want to get a quiet on either as I don't want the front of the car sounding too loud and not much sound from the rear. Sounds weird ey, but in my CTR it was well balanced.

Put the OEM front back on, swap the wheels to something nicer and put a Toda exhaust on :twisted: The spoiler has to stay IMO! 8)

No to the Toda exhaust mate, I don't like having a droopy willy look! I might go for the Mugen but I hear it's restrictive.

I like the front bumper, makes it look more agressive. Spoiler gives it that Touring Car look.

Has it not got a Gruppe M Chris??

CTR said:
I like the front numper, makes it look more agressive. Spoiler gives it that Touring Car look.

It does mate. It's missing cams, stroker, TB and IM from a full ish NA tune. The exhaust noise is louder though :shock:

MilanoChris said:
CTR said:
I like the front numper, makes it look more agressive. Spoiler gives it that Touring Car look.

It does mate. It's missing cams, stroker, TB and IM from a full ish NA tune. The exhaust noise is louder though :shock:

Don't Toda do an oversize throttle body now? :wink: As for the IM, you already have the JDM one so the only thing you could there is have the Hondata IM gasket fitted and the R-Crew PIMP to increase the volume of the IM slightly.

It's plenty quick enough as it is anyway in a straight line. I want to get fully used to it and save enough cash before I decide the next step.

Just been out for a drive in it and I'm still getting used to it's cornering abilities. It's shocking the amount of feedback the car gives :shock:

Now, I'm tuning in like I used to in the CTR bringing on the understeer as it was nice and controllable, but in the Teg it bites and steers you towards the kerb :lol: Amazing grip :!:

Came back after I noticed the fuel light was on :oops:

Back