• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Finished at all, well not quite

So I will have had the car 2 weeks on tuesday and she has went from this...

to this...

Still to remove wheels, clean properly and seal them. I know that I only have 1 number plate holder and I need new front foglights :( New plates will be ordered when I get paid. I am going to get GTechniq trim restorer as it is bad. C + C welcome!! :)

#1 picture looks same as the #3 picture :asw: :D
(muwhahaha)
jking, its very clean car. much it set you back ?
you going changing anything with it ?
I just picked up a 02 a few weeks ago
1 old man owener
so was well looked after,
it was standard,

and just got it tinted in Plymouth the other day! :) and re done interior black/yellow with a sexy AVH-X8500BT that the girlfriend just bought for me:) * spoilt *

It does a bit lol. It was up for £3988 and I traded my Ph1 Clio 172 in for it. I got it on tic :( I said that I would never get it again but doing it as this one is decent :) I am yes, I have a list :D GruppeM, JDM anti roll bars, Eibach Sportline springs, camber bolts and rear arms with FRSU, maybe a Spoon N1 backbox and some Mugen bits and something with the brakes because I'm not impressed with them. I might remove the tints but in a way I want to keep them.

Sounds like you got a minter ;) Probably took it to Morrison's once a week haha. Black and yellow, certainly different for an R lol. I need a girlfriend like that haha and thank you :)

Thanks mate, it has came up alright :) I love the blue metallic pop when the sun hits it. I just fitted new sidelight, headlight and silver indicator bulbs without removing anything, perks of having small hands. The driver's side indicator was a bit fiddly though lol

Back