• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

First 300 miles to a tank

Just got my first 300 miles to a tank. Admittedly, the last 10 miles to 300 was with the yellow light on. I got 311 miles with 45 litres. That's a whopping 31.4185mpg. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Calculating that backwards, my yellow light comes on when 8 litres is left in my tank. Good number to know. I always thought it was 10 litres!

On a trip to bournemouth I managed 330 without the light coming on!

I was impressed 8)

when my sister studied in Manchester, i use to drive her there and back.

my best was i think 386miles before i chickened out and filled up.

Trung is your man...didn't he go around the world on a fiver... :lol:

400 odd miles I believe....

Captain Redbeard said:
MUXY said:
Trung is your man...didn't he go around the world on a fiver... :lol:

400 odd miles I believe....
Yeah I think Trung managed 441 miles once. :shock:

The most I've seen from our car was when my girlfriend drove it from Oxford to York and back - she got 370 miles and then the light came on so I reckon she'd have got over 400 easily.

How on earth did he manage 441 miles!!??!?! :shock: :shock: :shock: did he get out and push it for a couple hundred miles? :lol:

so what's the secret guys? K-pro?

Not managed more than 330 yet....and that was with Kpro.

But I do tend to get bored on motorways, and deliberately have fin on slip roads to break up the M4 boredom :oops: :lol:

Welsh-Rich said:

But I do tend to get bored on motorways, and deliberately have fin on slip roads to break up the M4 boredom :oops: :lol:

I've done 380 once :shock:

Andy

andyd said:
Welsh-Rich said:

I've done 380 once :shock:

Andy

Will need to try and beat that one day - just too boring :lol:

should i take my ctr back, i get 220 per tank on average, what's that work out mpg ? 250 if i'm really lucky...

I used to get 300+ all the time in my CTR. Now I'm struggeling to get anything over 250 in the Teg, it's just too much fun :oops:

Just got halfway through my first tank of V Power. And the trip meter is at a rather low 125 miles :oops: :lol: :twisted:

MilanoChris said:
Just got halfway through my first tank of V Power. And the trip meter is at a rather low 125 miles :oops: :lol: :twisted:

I got worse than that :shock: Somethings wrong with my car i think! :lol:

just changed jobs...I now work 30 miles away instead of 6 miles and I have jumped from 23mpg to 33mpg. 8) :D

Back