• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FN2 First civic type r

Hello there. I'm new to the forum and new to Hondas. I've recently bought an 09 fn2 in red with about 33k on clock. I'm over the moon with it so far. Nice change from the saxo. It's alot more stable to say the least. I love the way it pulls as you go into the v-tech. Nice engine note too. I would like a nice exhaust note to go with it. Is it worth just getting a sports back box for it?

Cheers.

Hello and welcome. :smt006

Back boxes on their own are pretty few and far between. Plenty of options on cat-backs though.

Cheers for the replies. Sorry, yeh v-tec. Ah ok then. I will leave her alone for now. Mine has the squeaky clutch issue that I've read alot about.

welcome along spend 500 quid on a decent catback you wont regret it oem exhaust doesn't do car justice I went abp milltek which a popular choice but get on you tube listen to a few big selection out there

Cheers Dave. Ok I will have a look In to it. I did try afew websites but there wasn't much choice really. They were full systems only. Manifold to back box.

Back