• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

First Honda Had To Be A Type R

Hi All,

I've had the car for about 3 months now and it's a daily only about 15 mile round trip and the odd weekend blast around the cotswolds. About 1500 miles in and it could be one of the best cars I have owned. Rather loud longlife cat back non-resonated exhaust not my cuppa but came with car and I can't deny when vtec come's on does sound race car. Recently bought Goodyear F1 Asymmetric 3's on all corner's and compared to the three A's on the front and a Dunlop cracked Michelin on the rear night and day. Does have the 3rd gear pop out but very seldom getting sorted in a few weeks.

Tried to upload photos using manage attachments but obviously doing something wrong?
So here is the link to photobucket http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e118/chiselchinjim/VTEC Type R Front_zpsqg5abztw.jpg

AntvtecR

Great cars! More pics please! Congrats on your purchase, absolutely love mine, i put a non res milltek exhaust on mine and it sounds awesome. How is the ride on the Goodyears? Looking at getting 4 this year for mine

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Hi Mate,

The Goodyears are definitely harder riding than those soft as sponge sidewalls on those god awful three A's. I'm no expert but does any tyre make the car ride well! I chose the Goodyears because the price ain't extortionate 87 quid each fitted through malvern tyres and a couple of reviews on tyrereviews with other fellow Type R owners giving good reviews. I would class the Goodyears as a good all-rounder doesn't really excel in any one area but if like me you daily your car I would recommend them. Also turn in is a lot sharper but then again can't really compare with the tyres I had on previously.

AntvtecR

Back