• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

First mod to the ep3 frsu

FRSU is a suspension geometry set up, you need front adjustable camber bolts and adjustable rear camber arms. One of the most worthwhile modifications to do

Any ideas what to do next maybe same new brake lines ect or same lower control arm kit or progress 24mm rear arb ??

What next depends on what you want to achieve, braided brake lines improve braking feel, a larger bore exhaust mid pipe will free up some power and give you a bit more noise unless you go for a silenced one obvoiously.. Stiffer anti roll bars are good modifications aswell.

Sounds good mate, so you got eibach camber bolts, rear camber kit, also got the springs?
I have some oem facelift shocks laying around with the proline springs on it.
Hope to install them after the winter. Where did you buy the bolts and rear camber arms?

Greetz Rob

My parcel has arrived today secondhand gruppe m air intake and sfs hose I just could not help myself had to fit it in the rain lol what a result

Back